- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Benefit Plan & Health Savings Account
- Company matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Sets up, programs, and operates digital CAD machine according to specifications of job travelers. Other duties may include weeding, cutting and assisting in other areas in Finishing.
- Works as part of a team to carry out cleaning tasks to ensure standards are maintained
- Ensures cleaning tasks assigned by supervisor are carried out in a timely fashion
- Identifies appropriate cleaning materials and products to sanitize and disinfect
- Collects and disposes of trash and recycling items
- Sweeps and mop floors
- Replenishes supplies in restrooms, such as hand soap, paper towels and toilet paper
- Daily cleaning and sanitizing of all bathroom facilities, including toilet and sinks.
Customer Service Representatve
The customer service representative position is responsible for processing orders for merchandise received by mail, telephone, fax, e-mail, on-line, from customers or company employees. Also handles customer service complaints.
Customer Support Representativ
This position is responsible for customer account management which includes processing orders for merchandise received by mail, telephone, fax, e-mail, on-line, from the customers or company employees.
This position will perform tasks involved in finishing the production of the decals, including "weeding".
Loyal Inventory Clerk
Located in Chicago, Illinios.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Accept and sign material deliveries
- Verifying counts for all items coming in the door.
- Logging items into the Inventory System
- Unpack and file inventory in assigned warehouse location
- Answer and respond to customer calls and e-mails
- Any other assigned duties as requested by the General Manager
Loyal Sign Installer
Located in Chicago, Illinios.
Review assigned installation orders each morning, gather the necessary parts and supplies, and execute the orders in a timely manner. Installations are performed at various locations each day throughout the Chicagoland area. Typical installation requires light lifting and the use of a few hand tools including the hammering of signpost anchors into the ground by sledgehammer.
This position is responsible for our servers and software systems, as well as end user support. The systems can include servers, Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, VSphere, SonicWall VPN, physical Windows desktops, Dell Wyse thin clients, Nimble storage arrays, Cisco switching, and more.
WORKING FOR LOWEN
Lowen Corporation is a major employer in Reno County, and we take pride in creating a vibrant and dynamic workplace that is fueled by ingenuity and innovation. Our employees are encouraged to share their great ideas and who knows -- the next big idea could be yours! From developing cutting-edge technology and products to collaborating with an exceptional team and serving our community, Lowen Corporation is redefining the true meaning of success.
Lowen Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity and employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. We strive to attract a diverse, qualified candidate pool that includes candidates from underrepresented designated groups. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
The company pledges itself to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants. The company does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, disability, color, ancestry, citizenship, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or national origin. Such discrimination is prohibited in all matters of hiring, promotion, discharge, compensation, terms, conditions, and privileges of employment. A violation of any of the above should be brought to the attention of a supervisor, manager, or the VP of Human Resources immediately.